The first mini DI-Box with a clip that can be attached to the belt or instrument strap. Thus the unbalanced signal path is very short which minimises interferences to the instrument signal. The signal is balanced electronically.
An LED indicates whether the required phantom power is on. The ground of the input and output signal is capacitively uncoupled which prevents ground loops.
The Fischer Amps® Mini DI-Box has a switchable input impedance which enables balancing of high-ohm input signals without loss.
This basic tool for balancing all instrument signals should be in every toolbox.
- Compact and robust aluminium casing with clip
- Top-quality Neutrik input and output stockets
- Electronic balancing (phanton power 36-48V required)
- LED display for phantom power
- Switchable input impedance 12 kOhm / 120 kOhm
- Input signals ranging from -40dB to +12 dB
- 0 dB transmission loss with an impedance of the microphone input from the mixing console of 4.5 kOhm, with high input impedance the transmission loss is-10dB
Operating Manual (pdf file)